f

[i]This site has moved to null-src.com

May 1, 2015

New iOS 7/8 Theme Update


Theme now called "Luna" You can see the finished project at the link below:
Luna [iOS 7/8/9 Theme]

I have been working on a new theme for iOS 7 and 8 in my spare time, it is inspired by the Numix project and various other Linux desktop themes. I have more work to do and I plan on releasing this to the public once finished. I am hoping to release it as free unless I end up putting so much work into it that I stop enjoying making the theme, at that point I may want to charge a small amount for it. Here is a screenshot of some of the icons and a wallpaper I have made for the theme. I would greatly appreciate any feedback, requests, or constructive criticism.

Comments are encouraged, but before commenting, please read 'readme.txt' first.


Home readme.txt The Archive